Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: pizza attachment review  (Read 5012 times)

Darko

• WKC Performer
Re: pizza attachment review
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2018, 07:24:29 AM »
It just showed up! WooHoo!!! Now if the weather would co-operate.

WMT

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2018, 05:43:26 PM »
Cool. Yeah I'm waiting for the weather to break also. Been hitting -30c around here since just before christmas. Suposed to hit -8 on Sunday but I'll believe that when it happens. Don't forget to post how it works out for you.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 05:48:24 PM by WMT »

WMT

• WKC Brave
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2018, 05:50:55 PM »
I’ll let you know how it works tomorrow. Having friends over for a pizza cook. Made up the dough today and letting it rest over night. Also going to try and reproduce the Boston pizza Smokey bacon Caesar drink. Had it a couple moths ago and it is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

WMT

• WKC Brave
pizza attachment review
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2018, 12:11:44 AM »
Well I tried the onlyfire out tonight and I gotta say it was a success but I need some more practice with fire management. First pizza was good. The next was burnt on the bottom and then the heat dropped a off. I was using my sns first but when the heat dropped I dumped the coals out on the grate  and added more charcoal and wood. Eventually the temps came back and things started to work out. I tried putting some heat right under the stone and it seemed to work better. The last pizza and the only calzone turned out amazing. The temp on the oven was 600 and the stone was 500-550 and it seemed to work the best. Thing were happening so fast that this is the only picture I got. I just love the look of the lazy flame in the kettle

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 12:13:34 AM by WMT »