Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Q1200 Cubs and Harley editions each for $100  (Read 1299 times)

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Q1200 Cubs and Harley editions each for $100
« on: October 11, 2017, 10:08:14 AM »
I changed both the subject line and text here, due to my earlier stupidity.

As I type this, the Cubs version is available direct from Weber. The Harley version is "find a dealer" (and likely, all gone unless you can find the needle in the haystack.)

Cubs
https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/weber-q-1200-gas-grill-1-3-2

Harley
https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/weber-q-1200-gas-grill-1-2-1

@chuck s this is your heads-up!

I know you're not really in the market for a little gasser but the Q1200 is a nice one, and it's the current version of the smallest Q, and at $100, half price. And I have a feeling you might be a Cubs fan. Or know someone who is. Just maybe. I don't know what gave me that impression.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 05:08:43 AM by addicted-to-smoke »
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

namtrag

• WKC Brave
Re: Q1200 Cubs and Harley editions each for $100
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 05:14:21 AM »
We got lucky because my wife is a Cubs fan!  Thanks for the original post because it led to us getting it.  My wife and I had been looking for a gas grill and she likes blue, and said “too bad there aren’t any Cubs logo grills.”  I remembered your post and told her.  She’s the one who found that you could buy direct from Weber! 

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Q1200 Cubs and Harley editions each for $100
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 05:37:17 AM »
It's me who owes YOU the thanks, since it obviously made me revisit and correct what I originally posted. Glad you found something that would let her get her feet wet with quality outdoor cooking. :)
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch