Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: SSP mods?  (Read 1325 times)

boytcam

• Smokey Joe
SSP mods?
« on: September 02, 2017, 08:55:57 AM »
Bringing home my first performer today! A plain black SSP. Im excited about the chance to really make this grill my own! Y'all post your pics of fun SSP mods to make it stand out from the crowd!

Sent from my XT1585 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

wessonjb

• WKC Ranger
Re: SSP mods?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 09:16:04 AM »
Bringing home my first performer today! A plain black SSP. Im excited about the chance to really make this grill my own! Y'all post your pics of fun SSP mods to make it stand out from the crowd!

Sent from my XT1585 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Just posted this one. Made a trade for a new cb blue bowl and lid and added it to the ssp frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[attachment deleted by admin]

jkolantern

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 04:39:02 PM »
See "Bisbee"

Then,  weep with inferiority complex

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 04:54:51 PM »
Congrats on your first performer. First gen SSP is my favorite gen.  Search " SSP restore"- you should get tons of hits with many great member restore/mods threads. 

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 05:22:58 PM »
A "plain black" as you put it was my first one too, then I got a red ssp, then traded my black for a santa maria attachment, 3rd one was a non gas red ssp and just last week I picked up a green ssp... careful how you proceed @boytcam ....LOL!!   Most of all, ENJOY!
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.