Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Breakfast!  (Read 5613 times)

G$

• WKC Performer
Re: Breakfast!
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2012, 09:40:20 AM »
You make me laugh Larry.   ;D

Swimming is a killer excercise.  Watch the Olympic interviews after the races.  Those guys are TOTALLY gassed in interviews even after a few minutes, and they probably have the best VO2 max levels of any athletes in the world.  Do you have a pool at home or do you have to trael to it?

And your point is spot on -you can excercise- and it makes a big difference just adding it back in or adding to daily activity.

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
Re: Breakfast!
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2012, 03:17:22 PM »
G, all of the pools are only about 20 minutes away, so again......it's more my fault of being lazy than anything else. 

Right now it's harder than hell......I just finished my third juice of the day while preparing Cod, spaghetti squash and asparagus and then I come inside and my girlfriend who is 'supposed' to be doing this with me is drinking a Corona.  But the funny thing is, it's not hard, cause I really (at least at this point) don't have a desire for a beer or drink.  We'll see how the weekend goes.......and before anyone says 'just drink a couple on the weekends', I can't do that.  I'm all in!  In my twisted mind, drinking a beer or two serves no purpose.........I wish I could though! 
Larry Wolfe
----------------------------
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot