Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: STL meet up?  (Read 6756 times)

Brain_STL

• WKC Ranger
STL meet up?
« on: July 12, 2017, 07:29:32 PM »
Over on the thread under the Weber Grill STL a STL meet up was thrown out there. Well, if no one else is already planning one, I'll throw my hat into it and be the huckleberry to make it happen. I was thinking August 12, 19, or 26. Please PM me or email me at brian-fleming@att.net with your interest in actually doing it and your votes on the day, then we can go from there.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
Re: STL meet up?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 09:00:59 PM »
There are plans in the works for a September date. Details coming soon. That being said, there's no rules that say you can't have more than one.... [emoji41]. I'll try to make it to an August meet up, as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 04:05:57 AM »
Yep... Plans plans and MORE plans!! 

@Bob BQ @Travis and I met last night.  We are looking at 9/10 or 9/23.  Those dates work best for us as well as the August dates!  I can host it at my place.  Plenty of grills to go 'round!!  I have about 500 pounds of charcoal as well.  PM me if you STL guys and beyond... would be  privy to these dates as well.   I have no problem with having more than one meet up!!  The more the merrier!!  I am anchored in Northern Jefferson County (Arnold) and have plenty of room for grills on the new patio! 

What say all??? 

PM me with the best Dates and we can go from there!  We would like to know by Tuesday, 7/18 so the planing may continue!!

Grill on Bros!!!  Grill on!!!

Jeff
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 07:49:22 AM »

@Bob BQ @Travis and I met last night.  We are looking at 9/10 or 9/23.  Those dates work best for us as well as the August dates!  I can host it at my place.  Plenty of grills to go 'round!!  I have about 500 pounds of charcoal as well.  PM me if you STL guys and beyond... would be  privy to these dates as well.   I have no problem with having more than one meet up!!  The more the merrier!!  I am anchored in Northern Jefferson County (Arnold) and have plenty of room for grills on the new patio! 

What say all??? 

PM me with the best Dates and we can go from there!  We would like to know by Tuesday, 7/18 so the planing may continue!!

Jeff

@db3694 @Brain_STL @Red Kettle Rich  @ramsfan @kemmons @SmokeVide  @monster  @garykirby   @Lowbrass  @TD15 @Dc_smoke309  @SteveZ  @tomtappel  @bmcneely51  @garykirby  @CarrieAnn  @Normal_J_Bird  @crowderjd

Please tag any locals if I missed anyone....
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 08:31:42 AM by Bob BQ »

tomtappel

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 07:58:49 AM »
Uh yea, let's do this

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 08:17:53 AM »
I'm all for it.  I kind of like the temps in September more than August myself, but I hardly post (working on that) so I don't really have a dog in the fight. @jeffrackmo, @Travis, it was great meeting you guys last night!
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

db3694

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 08:36:56 AM »
Sounds great I would love to come.   Please let me know what I can do to help.  Thanks. 

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 09:18:08 AM »
Uh yea, let's do this

I'm all for it.  I kind of like the temps in September more than August myself, but I hardly post (working on that) so I don't really have a dog in the fight. @jeffrackmo, @Travis, it was great meeting you guys last night!

Sounds great I would love to come.   Please let me know what I can do to help.  Thanks.

Fellas, send a PM to @jeffrackmo  letting him know what dates work best for you (see his post for the dates)

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 09:30:58 AM »

What say all??? 

Jeff

@db3694 @Brain_STL @Red Kettle Rich  @ramsfan @kemmons @SmokeVide  @monster  @garykirby   @Lowbrass  @TD15 @Dc_smoke309  @SteveZ  @tomtappel  @bmcneely51  @garykirby  @CarrieAnn  @Normal_J_Bird  @crowderjd

Please tag any locals if I missed anyone....

@BMitch
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

Red Kettle Rich

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 09:36:26 AM »
My calendar has plenty of room for BBQ Meet-up.  Include me in  8)
Looking for a RED 26" Kettle & a tabbed no leg RED 22" Kettle near STL. Copper Sam Adams SJ anywhere 8)

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 09:38:56 AM »

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2017, 10:02:36 AM »

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2017, 10:47:56 AM »
@TheDude

It's was very cool meeting you as well last night @Lowbrass . Next time you go checking alleys, I wanna go. You got the golden touch, man!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 10:55:53 AM by Travis »

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2017, 11:52:48 AM »

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2017, 01:39:03 PM »
I'd love to meet some of the St.Lou Q crew...only day I know for sure I'm out is the 23rd. If I can make it happen, I'm in.
drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER