Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Cajun bandit bundle pack for wsm 18.5  (Read 1106 times)

BbqBob2218

• Happy Cooker
Cajun bandit bundle pack for wsm 18.5
« on: November 10, 2018, 10:10:36 AM »
I’ve been looking into them. Has anyone purchased this? What about the fire ring and does the door really seal in smoke and help with temps?

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Filibuster

• WKC Ranger
Re: Cajun bandit bundle pack for wsm 18.5
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 02:49:48 PM »
   The stacker is a must have it will fit on all other 18" grills. The charcoal ring is a larger diameter the charcoal ring fits inside it, meaning more charcoal. A must have if you get the stacker. I don't know if the pie pan still comes with it.
   If you're not having any trouble with the factory door then the SS door is not needed. The "bling banshees" will definitely chime in on this. Overall I'd say go for it.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Radio station WEFUNK 50,000 kilowatts of PFUNK power.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Cajun bandit bundle pack for wsm 18.5
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 03:26:51 PM »
   The stacker is a must have it will fit on all other 18" grills. The charcoal ring is a larger diameter the charcoal ring fits inside it, meaning more charcoal. A must have if you get the stacker. I don't know if the pie pan still comes with it.
   If you're not having any trouble with the factory door then the SS door is not needed. The "bling banshees" will definitely chime in on this. Overall I'd say go for it.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

I second his statement on the door. I bought the door because my original door and latch were not working for me no matter how much I tried to fix them. The cb door solved my issues and I do a lot of cooks away from home and I like the positive action of the door and latch. Gives me peace of mind. If your not having any issues with the stock door and latch than the upgraded door won’t be a big deal. In my opinion, I will not own a wsm without the Cb door and latch.  So maybe I don’t agree? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app