Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber web site  (Read 1169 times)

Joetee

• WKC Brave
Weber web site
« on: July 03, 2017, 11:25:02 AM »
Am I the only one that has trouble finding what I'm looking for on the Weber site?
Tried to find a gas assist igniter. Only parts I see are grill grates and the like. No performer parts.
Why do they make is so hard?
Someone showed me at one time but I can't remember.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Kneab

• WKC Performer
Re: Weber web site
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 11:35:32 AM »
10470 is the igniter
10469 is the burner and igniter assembly.
ISO Brown Go Anywhere

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 11:40:56 AM »
10470 is the igniter
10469 is the burner and igniter assembly.
Ok thanks but how do you find these?
Oh and mine I don't think has a red button. It has the one with the battery inside.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 11:43:31 AM by Joetee »

Madpap

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 12:04:49 PM »
I'd like to know myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

charred

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 12:22:43 PM »
Am I the only one that has trouble finding what I'm looking for on the Weber site?
Tried to find a gas assist igniter. Only parts I see are grill grates and the like. No performer parts.
Why do they make is so hard?
Someone showed me at one time but I can't remember.

nope! it's a very annoying site.
hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 12:28:39 PM »
85681 is the number for the battery powered one.  Personally I prefer the snap kind.  I have replaced 3 battery powered ones on my Genesis that I keep covered and it hardly gets used.
Water still gets inside and f's them up.
ISO Brown Go Anywhere

demosthenes9

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 01:53:38 PM »
On a computer, click on support and you should get a drop down menu, choose Schematics.   On the next page, there should be some tabs, the first one is to search by serial number.  Click the third tab from the left, "search grill family".    On the next page, select country, then grill type (gas, charcoal, etc), then chose from the drop down under "grill family".    This will bring back a listing of various grills.   Click on the one you are interested in and you should be taken to a schematic.     

On the schematic, find the part you want, click on the number next to it.  This should bring up the actual part number. 

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 03:46:50 PM »
On a computer, click on support and you should get a drop down menu, choose Schematics.   On the next page, there should be some tabs, the first one is to search by serial number.  Click the third tab from the left, "search grill family".    On the next page, select country, then grill type (gas, charcoal, etc), then chose from the drop down under "grill family".    This will bring back a listing of various grills.   Click on the one you are interested in and you should be taken to a schematic.     

On the schematic, find the part you want, click on the number next to it.  This should bring up the actual part number. 

Ok so I guess I need a computer. I only use my smart phone. Can't find anything that say support to click on.

demosthenes9

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 04:38:10 PM »
From smartphone, look in upper left for three horizontal lines.  That's the menu.  Click on the lines and go down to where it says Parts and Service and click and a submenu will drop down.  Click on Schematics.

On the next page, there aren't any tabs.  Instead, click the word Menu on the upper left and from there, choose Search grill family.    From there, follow the same steps listed above about choosing country, product type and grill family