Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Is the Weber performer deluxe worth $175? If in good condition.?  (Read 13453 times)

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
Re: Is the Weber performer deluxe worth $175? If in good condition.?
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2017, 11:54:01 AM »
112 bucks is cheap man. I am surprised customer service is open on Sundays. Sounds like you didn't get any hassles for ordering something you did not have registered....I bet you get this from long time employees who work regular hours.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

demosthenes9

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2017, 11:59:05 AM »
Joe tee, just an FYI, but you don't have to do either of these upgrades.  The Performer functions fine without them.  This is definitely an optional "man, I really want that" kind of upgrade

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2017, 12:35:55 PM »
They sent me a confirmation and I checked the part numbers. They had the wrong part number for the lid holder. So I called them back and they changed my order to the correct part number. It was about $5.00 cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2017, 12:37:15 PM »
112 bucks is cheap man. I am surprised customer service is open on Sundays. Sounds like you didn't get any hassles for ordering something you did not have registered....I bet you get this from long time employees who work regular hours.
He said they are open 7 days a week to my surprise.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2017, 03:59:38 PM »

I called asking for legs, triangle, ash pan, ash clips, and the OT kit for the red K 18 I just scored. When they asked about registering the grill I told them I got it at an estate sale and it's probably too old to register. They said nope, they can add it to my account for future parts reference. Registered the K and quoted $99 shipping and tax included. Weber is really the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
Is the Weber performer deluxe worth $175? If in good condition.?
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2017, 05:30:44 PM »
That seems like a good deal for all those parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 05:36:24 PM by mhiszem »
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2017, 05:51:21 PM »

I called asking for legs, triangle, ash pan, ash clips, and the OT kit for the red K 18 I just scored. When they asked about registering the grill I told them I got it at an estate sale and it's probably too old to register. They said nope, they can add it to my account for future parts reference. Registered the K and quoted $99 shipping and tax included. Weber is really the best.

I have grills registered back to 1962. They don't care where you got it or how old it is.

If it say Weber then it is better. Period.

Don't mess with Momma Weber baby.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2017, 06:07:57 PM »
Will I get better deals if I register all my kettles?

Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2017, 06:17:57 PM »
Will I get better deals if I register all my kettles?

When I hit 30 Kettles I got the coupon code "LOTSAWEBERS" - you get 30 percent off. Not sure if it's still good.

Mkrause

• WKC Brave
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2017, 06:19:46 PM »
Do you need serial numbers or anything?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2017, 06:26:51 PM »
Lol! Always a good time @MrHoss

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2017, 08:17:27 PM »
I guess maybe my next purchase is going to be a rotisserie. I seen the Weber brand I think is $149.
I seen another brand I think around $80 or something.
What do you all think? My guess is your gonna say Weber brand.

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2017, 07:13:18 AM »
I guess maybe my next purchase is going to be a rotisserie. I seen the Weber brand I think is $149.
I seen another brand I think around $80 or something.
What do you all think? My guess is your gonna say Weber brand.

I have the Weber rotiss...  love it! Go for it!
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2017, 07:51:27 AM »
I have a non Weber rotisserie. It works like a charm. There is perhaps a 1/8" gap between the rotti ring and the kettle, but I have never found it to be an issue.

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2017, 11:08:33 AM »
I have a non Weber rotisserie. It works like a charm. There is perhaps a 1/8" gap between the rotti ring and the kettle, but I have never found it to be an issue.
Thanks Darko. I was looking at them. Reading the reviews. Some say the non Weber brand is flimsy.