Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Gourmet BBQ System Dutch oven  (Read 1327 times)

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
Gourmet BBQ System Dutch oven
« on: May 15, 2017, 02:38:24 PM »
I was recently perusing the newly redesigned Weber website checking out info on the big Weber Ranch Kettle. When I got to the part of the website regarding the Ranch Kettle, I scrolled down the page and the website was advertising the Gourmet BBQ System inserts. It showed a picture of the usual 5 GBS inserts: CI sear grate, wok, pizza stone, poultry roaster, and griddle. However, the picture was now showing the addition of the Weber Gourmet BBQ System Dutch Oven, which has only been available in Europe.

I wonder if this means that Weber will now start offering this insert here in the USA? Incidentally, when you click on the link to go to the part of the website describing all the GBS inserts, the Dutch Oven is not listed. However, it is shown at the bottom of the Ranch Kettle page. I have the GBS Dutch Oven insert and it is a really useful piece. More so than some of the other inserts.
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
Re: Gourmet BBQ System Dutch oven
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 07:39:27 PM »
@ramsfan
I saw the exact same thing you did. It is a cool accessory.
Although I don't see the need of a special dutch oven.
The idea is cooking multiple things at once, not just a pot of beans in the center.
 8)
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..