Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Grill lights: The lights I was asked for  (Read 771 times)

IndianBBQ

• WKC Brave
Grill lights: The lights I was asked for
« on: March 26, 2017, 06:09:38 AM »
Several people asked me about the grill lights I use...

These come in a pair...

I have posted the below pic so you can understand the size of it... weber top handle for scale.

Hand for scale

And yes they are magnetic bottom. The magnet is very powerful. They move up and down and right to left.

Below pic to show you size and power of the led. Each one has 3 small led bulbs. They will not light up whole lot of area on your patio but if you focus on grill it should be enough. Note that it will get hot if you stick them to the dome. It doesnt affect them but can feel hot to touch.

These run on 3 small battries each as shown below. The battery life is good. I havent changed in 6 months. The same top with the spring shown below screws on tight to have them work and loosen them a little bit to switch it off.

I got them from Amazon for $11 for both. they are still avail on amazon.
They are okay for the price you pay. Dont expect them to be very bright led but with tiny size and 11 bucks i am happy with it. It looks cute. ;)

BTW there are several listing of these light some are higher. $11 is the cheapest one. Dont pay more than 12 bucks for these. Its only worth under $12.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HHHTA0A/ref=mp_s_a_1_142?ie=UTF8&qid=1490537182&sr=8-142&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=grill+light

Sent from my SM-G7202 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Each purchase of a weber grill is a very special and rare occasion for me as they are rare to come by around here.

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
Re: Grill lights: The lights I was asked for
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 06:12:38 AM »
Thanks for the tip on the lights. 

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app