Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Who has done a hot and fast butt?  (Read 2855 times)

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
Re: Who has done a hot and fast butt?
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2017, 08:51:42 AM »
@TheDude @kettlebb  - That's the nice part about spinning a butt.  Where you hear a loud thud from it falling off the rotisserie it is done!!!!  (I have not clue if what would actually happen, but am interested in what @kemmons tells us.)
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2017, 09:21:19 AM »
I like it Mike. Like a built in timer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

kemmons

• WKC Brave
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2017, 09:39:42 AM »

@TheDude @kettlebb  - That's the nice part about spinning a butt.  Where you hear a loud thud from it falling off the rotisserie it is done!!!!  (I have not clue if what would actually happen, but am interested in what @kemmons tells us.)

That was my thoughts too but it didn't happen.  They hold together really well.  It was like spinning anything else.  I was helping a buddy move so we didn't wanna babysit the grill.  We were both real surprised when we checked the internal and realized it was done.  At about 195 internal we just shut the vents down and killed the fire and kept it spinning for about another hour when we were finishing up.  Worked out awesome cause we got to rest it under cover in the oven for a couple hours while we cooked up everything else

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app