Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Moving day!!  (Read 951 times)

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
Moving day!!
« on: February 13, 2017, 03:40:04 AM »
Hey every one!!!  Moving day this weekend!!!!   Moved all the big kids to their new home.   All went well and no issues!   Everybody is all settled in.  Mrs. Grillfella even helped strap em down!!!   Even met up with @Bob BQ to pick up the wok n chicken roaster!!!   Thanks Bob!!

« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 04:08:39 AM by jeffrackmo »
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Moving day!!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 04:10:22 AM »
Glad it all went well, Jeff! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 06:16:59 AM »
Thanks @Travis

Monumental feat just figuring out who gets the premium space on the Deck.  SO far, the Red Head SSP (Lucille), The Black SSP (Elivs cause he is KING)...  Oh.. and the Copper OTG Premium.  Well placed and Mrs. Grillfella approved... :)

J
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 03:11:40 PM »
Thanks @Travis

Monumental feat just figuring out who gets the premium space on the Deck.  SO far, the Red Head SSP (Lucille), The Black SSP (Elivs cause he is KING)...  Oh.. and the Copper OTG Premium.  Well placed and Mrs. Grillfella approved... :)

J

Hope all your move this weekend goes well. Exciting times I am sure.

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 09:58:50 PM »
Great to see you again, if only for a minute, @jeffrackmo !  Looking forward to seeing the new place once your settled in… perhaps for a meetup...  ;) ;D
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"