Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Anyone here use or own a mojo griddle?  (Read 994 times)

kemmons

• WKC Brave
Anyone here use or own a mojo griddle?
« on: January 23, 2017, 02:19:52 PM »
http://www.mojoegriddle.com/mojoe-griddle-cooking-on-the-weber-kettle-bbq/

I've been looking for a long while fir a good griddle system or huge cast iron pan. 

I like the looks of this one.  Just wanted to get the opinion of you guys as I know it will be the most honest feedback I'll be able to find.  If you haven't used this one, what is your preferred griddle for the kettle

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

MacEggs

• WKC Performer
Re: Anyone here use or own a mojo griddle?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 02:56:27 PM »
Q: How do you know something is bull$h!t?
A: When you are not allowed to question it.

DRAGLINE

• Happy Cooker
Re: Anyone here use or own a mojo griddle?
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 06:37:50 AM »
I have one and Love it, the pros plenty of cooking space with plenty of room for heat/warm zones while hot cooking zones fits perfectly on the kettle easy to clean & care for, cons initial cost, kinda heavy (but worth it), if cooking greasy foods you have to watch or the grease may run off the sides and down the kettle I found that out the first time I used while cooking really fatty burgers to season the surface easily overcome by watching and using paper towel or scrape back to center for burn off in fairness I had her loaded with 6 1/2 lbs patties and a 1 of bacon my bad! The added cooking strap w/it's cost I feel is a must, the way it's built performs and ease of cooking well worth the cost my grand kids will be using 20 years from now for sure.