Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: My New RedHead  (Read 2567 times)

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
Re: My New RedHead
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2016, 09:43:52 AM »
Don't ship to canada.......

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2016, 01:06:08 PM »
Yup, they call it crimson... I call it RedHead... It is indeed new and available thru Amazon or True Value Hardware. Sorry, I misinformed y'all about where I got the actual Weber... it was from True Value Hardware online, and at the time, there was a discount code, and free shipping to my local store... $131.00. Deal.
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2016, 01:22:15 PM »
Sweet. always good to add another kettle

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2016, 03:28:41 PM »
Sorry for the mis-information folks... I got the Weber RedHead from True Value Hardware online... The SToK stuff was from Amazon...
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2016, 04:19:35 PM »
Nice red! I like CI STok stuff. Congrats!  Just looked up Stok SIS1020 Grills Cast Iron Kettle Insert for Grilling from Amazon.com is 69.99 with free shipping but on Amazon.ca for Canadians it is at CDN$ 156.33+ CDN$ 76.07 shipping. What a rip-off.  They are both coming from same location at Home & Kitchen showing 10 left in stock.  I don't want to even look up what the diff. for the CI Grate. >:(

Don't ship to canada.......

For that kettle, US reg. price is $149. He is only saving $10 on the kettle.  Our Canadian Reg. price is $219.  So, you would be paying about the same with shipping and exchange diff even if the True Value Hardware could ship it to you.  Get your choice of Crimson, Green or Copper at the big box stores when they have no tax(13%) events or see if you could get one from Sim Propane at a discount.

Harleysmoker

• WKC Brave
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2016, 08:07:24 PM »
Nice set up! Let us know how the cast iron grate works as i have been thinking hard about getting one but fear the maintenance might not be worth it. 

If Weber came out with a true Orange kettle, not the cheessy orange Q grill I would buy in a minute!

Craig

• WKC Mod
My New RedHead
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2016, 09:24:07 PM »
Nice looking redhead. Those crimsons look even sweeter with a set of handles from Brian. Same crimson color, darkened here when screaming hot.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2016, 11:54:13 PM »
Very nice! Agree with Craig about some wood handles. It would dress her up nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2016, 02:48:01 AM »
Sorry for the confusion... the kettle came from True Value Hardware online. When I posted this, I was in a hurry and on my way out the door. My bad.  Here it is: http://www.truevalue.com/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&hardwarianState=4&keyword=original+kettle+premium Really sweet deal at the time... $131.00 shipped to my local store. I had it in 2 or 3 days.  The normal price is $149, and they currently have a $10.00 0ff coupon and free shipping. Check it out.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 03:07:24 AM by hawgheaven »

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2016, 03:09:24 AM »
Nice looking redhead. Those crimsons look even sweeter with a set of handles from Brian. Same crimson color, darkened here when screaming hot.

Tell me more about these beautiful wood handles!!