Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: $22 Craigslist red head  (Read 4738 times)

TheDude

• WKC Performer
Re: $22 Craigslist red head
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2016, 09:21:51 PM »
You'll love the color change, when she gets hot.
Still need a 22” yellow

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2016, 02:06:28 AM »
$22
It's craaazy to think how many memories are gonna be made on that sweet baby, how many conversations, how many fantastic meals.

$22. Just crazy.  Congrats man.
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2016, 05:20:01 AM »
Thanks to everyone for all the compliments. You guys are making me wanna keep this one. But I can't. I am passing this one on to a friend who I was interested in catching the disease. We were talking about kettles one day and how he wanted one. A red or blue in particular. I told him he needed to be more specific. He said red is his first choice. I have more than enough kettles to cook on and I have a red performer SS in the yard plus this red 86. So I decided to make the perfect Weberitis starter for him.
He hasn't seen it other than in a picture. I am going to deliver it to him today.

searching for an 18" straight lip twist ash pan.

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2016, 05:24:16 AM »

Thanks to everyone for all the compliments. You guys are making me wanna keep this one. But I can't. I am passing this one on to a friend who I was interested in catching the disease. We were talking about kettles one day and how he wanted one. A red or blue in particular. I told him he needed to be more specific. He said red is his first choice. I have more than enough kettles to cook on and I have a red performer SS in the yard plus this red 86. So I decided to make the perfect Weberitis starter for him.
He hasn't seen it other than in a picture. I am going to deliver it to him today.

That's really awesome of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2016, 06:35:13 AM »
I love it! That cleaned up real nice... grate job!
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2016, 08:01:43 AM »

I need a friend like you, LOL.  Good Kettle Karma awaits!
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2016, 08:11:26 AM »
@kneab that is a beautiful gift. I truly believe in kettle karma now after my last score. I gave a kettle to some friends of ours for a house warming gift about a month ago. Good feeling.  They had us over for a party and I got to see it in action. Tell him to sign up on the WKC.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2016, 09:31:28 AM »
Kettle karma coming your way. Good job dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2016, 09:54:46 AM »
It's not gonna be free.

But much less than a new one and it's red.

ISO Brown Go Anywhere