Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Hypothetical question- Ivory or Spring Green MBH  (Read 4912 times)

dazzo

• WKC Performer
Re: Hypothetical question- Ivory or Spring Green MBH
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2016, 11:03:59 AM »

And even worse   ;D

Dude, relax your chicken.

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2016, 11:22:42 AM »
That is pretty good @dazzo.  Thanks!   Not quite what I am looking for.  Sorry to be a pain.  Can you or someone photoshop using my first pic with yellow MBH.  I want to see both colors on MBH kettle. :) :) ;)  Maybe I did not make myself clear from the beginning.

@northwestkettle- great looking pics. love your new addition.

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2016, 12:19:48 PM »
Get both! End of discussion. And get a smoke one as well.

Not that simple!  If you look at the post it is not about which one to get or which MT I like the best. You know which is my favorite.   It is about which of 2 colors look more retro or fitting color on MBH kettle.

You do know my first kettle was my Spring Green MT.  By the way, how do you like your Copper Performer.  I never considered Copper, but it is growing on me. :)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 01:52:12 PM by greenweb »

dazzo

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2016, 12:42:41 PM »
Nah, you were clear about the MBH.

If you squint real hard you can see the handle on the front. Pretend you're using a slide aside.

A clean reference photo and time is all it takes.

If you aren't going for the California avocado green skin, then I think the ivory is the retro color.
Dude, relax your chicken.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2016, 12:44:16 PM »
I just can't see a white MBH. Maybe I'd change my mind if I saw it in person but that spring green is so cool. I think the MBH kettles look the best of all after I scored my A faded black.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2016, 01:33:18 PM »
@dazzo and @kettlebb - 2 great opposing views.  This is type of opinions is what I am looking for to aid in my decision.

I think the MBH kettles look the best of all .

+1

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Hypothetical question- Ivory or Spring Green MBH
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2016, 02:51:11 PM »
I just can't see a white MBH. Maybe I'd change my mind if I saw it in person but that spring green is so cool. I think the MBH kettles look the best of all after I scored my A faded black.

The white buffalo. Actually a custom, but freakin cool none the less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lemans

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2016, 04:13:11 PM »
Ivory.  But how come no orange?
I can't stop lovin my Weber!!!
2-22 WSM, 22.5 gold, 22.5 MT code EE Red Head ,22.5 AH in Green ,18 silver , Green SSP code EI,Weber Ranch,mini WSM black,4-smokey joes black, lime, copper, crimson Sjg  IQ120 electric 22.5 silver economy 2004..that makes 15. I know WEBERITIS !!

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2016, 04:13:53 PM »

Not that simple!  If you look at the post it is not about which one to get or which MT I like the best. You know which is my favorite.   It is about which of 2 colors look more retro or fitting color on MBH kettle.

You do know my first kettle was my Spring Green MT.  By the way, how do you like your Copper Performer.  I never considered Copper, but it is growing on me. :)
I love the copper. So much so that I bought a copper premium kettle and a copper Smokey Joe to keep it company

Sent from my HTC One using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2016, 04:45:20 PM »

I love the copper. So much so that I bought a copper premium kettle and a copper Smokey Joe to keep it company

Sent from my HTC One using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Nice !  I don't know much about Copper color or ever considered it, but it looks like I will be building a one off Copper Special Edition Master Touch.  I am kind of liking the color now.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 04:52:08 PM by greenweb »

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2016, 05:35:27 PM »
I dig those coppers. I didn't know they made a smokey joe with that color. That "smoke" color Darko posted a little while back was my favorite though. You didn't keep that grill though, right Darko?

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2016, 06:11:53 PM »
If I remember right he bought that one as a gift for someone. One hell of a gift!

Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2016, 04:40:27 PM »
I dig those coppers. I didn't know they made a smokey joe with that color. That "smoke" color Darko posted a little while back was my favorite though. You didn't keep that grill though, right Darko?

No that Smoke mastertouch was a housewarming gift to my son's best friend.