Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: KettlePizza pies for me,myself, & I  (Read 2416 times)

Nate

• WKC Ranger
KettlePizza pies for me,myself, & I
« on: July 22, 2016, 07:48:44 PM »
Home alone tonight and tomorrow; the wife and kiddos are having a girls weekend on the boat. I've been pizza obsessed lately, that's why I haven't been around much. Doing a lot of research and might pull the trigger on a Pizza Party WFO 70x70. Made this dough Tuesday night thinking I was going to cook pizza last night . The dough had a 4 day proof. It was a no kneed Neapolitan dough recipie using KA's bread flour and 60% hydration. I also decided to try a different setup on the KP to get a more even stone temp; and it worked for me with a more even cook on the pizza. I also started with only half a large Weber chimney of charcoal; the rest was wood. What I did was have the fire to the side instead of the back so the heat went left to right.

It was a nice relaxing evening cooking pies, and hanging out in the backyard listening to some mind relaxing jams, with 2 or 3 beers.

Matt_T

• WKC Brave
Re: KettlePizza pies for me,myself, & I
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 07:52:13 PM »
I don't know what I want more the pizza or the weekend home alone!! Great looking cook.

Cheers -

- Keep it simple stupid -

Keep it simple stupid

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 08:30:56 PM »
Very nice!!!
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 10:13:47 PM »
Shit, a weekend home alone? I'd been drunk as a skunk with no pants on! Probably end up in the e.r. For sure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

stellato1976

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 10:41:01 AM »
nice work... love the yard too
Stay grilling  my friends!!!!