Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Have Kettle Pizza Attachment....Will Travel  (Read 1956 times)

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
Have Kettle Pizza Attachment....Will Travel
« on: July 18, 2016, 06:26:42 AM »
Packed up the van with a pizza dough, my Kettle Pizza attachment, the oldest daughter, a couple Weber Kettles and assorted tools for a trip to my Mom's. My brother and his family were there......he knows how to make mozzarella so the second and third pies had that on it....he also made the pizza sauce....so it was a family effort all round. My sister-in-law asked if I could leave a Kettle behind.

"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

JDD

• WKC Ranger
Re: Have Kettle Pizza Attachment....Will Travel
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 07:48:46 AM »
Now that looks tasty!!
May The Smoke Be With You!

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 10:23:35 AM »
Very nice. Someday I'd like to invest in one of those. I see you used Stubbs, what kind of wood did you throw on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 02:34:08 PM »
The nerve of your sister in law! It's not like we have EXTRAS to leave laying around!!!....LOL.   Sounds like a great time was had by all..and thems is some good lookin pizzas!!!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 07:58:07 PM by varekai »
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 02:46:00 PM »
I love it!  Great looking pizzas!  I just booked a flight home to MD a few weeks from now, and am debating if I need to ship a grilling box back home for the 10 day trip or not!!!!  At least I already have a kettle there!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!