Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Breaking in of the 26'er!  (Read 3662 times)

Kilted_Griller

• WKC Ranger
Re: Breaking in of the 26'er!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2013, 07:43:39 PM »
Am I the only one in California that has to work for a lving?
Nice first cook on hte 26er! Please share that rub recipe, sounds, errr, looks  fantastic!  8)

LOL! I'm off work until April 22nd because of my shoulder injury. What's bad is that I'm getting used to being off! As far as the rub goes, It's a blend that I get from a place here in town.

I went in there today and asked them if it was dried apple. They said that the gentleman they get it from doesn't tell them. He also blends a wild cherry chipotle rub and an raspberry chipotle rub. All are fantastic. They do mail order and have several locations.
https://secure.spicemerchants.biz/sm/
If you dont see something on the site, shoot me off a message and I can go in and ask them about it and send it off.  ;)
"The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook"
   ~Julia Child

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 08:22:26 PM »
That's awesome, Thanks! I hear that large quantities of beer and bbq are required treatment for a shoulder injury. I'm not sure you're getting enough. Please keep posting pics to let us know you are taking the prioper steps toward recovery. We truly care about your health and wouldn't want you to extned your time away from work any more than necessary!  8)
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

wolgast

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2013, 12:37:40 AM »
Money bones right there!