Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Rotisserie question???  (Read 1435 times)

cumminfourya

• WKC Ranger
Rotisserie question???
« on: May 03, 2016, 04:17:33 PM »
Wondering if I could get some help here. Girlfriends parents got a new Genesis and want a rotisserie but didn't want to spend $100 for one. We found one on Craigslist for $30 used once and out back in original box. Question is will this rotisserie fit there Genesis? I don't know what model there's is and this will be a gift so can't ask and blow surprise. I have a pic below of there grill (hopefully that helps) and the link sent from the person with rotisserie showing wich model rotisserie they have. Any help would be great.

There grill

Rotisserie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
Re: Rotisserie question???
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 04:52:46 PM »
If they sent you the right stock picture of the rotisserie, it is the right one for their grill.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 04:54:02 PM »
Google wants to tell me that roti fits the E- and S- 3xx series, which that grill looks like to me.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

cumminfourya

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 04:57:39 PM »
Thanks for the quick response guys. He sent me the model number on the box and a link which is the pic I posted.