Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Stuff cooked  (Read 1356 times)

Jocool

• WKC Ranger
    • Sydneyangler Inc.
Stuff cooked
« on: April 29, 2016, 05:10:02 AM »
You remember that new WSM I needed to burn in? Well i threw a steak on there and smoked then broke down the WSM and finished the steak of with a sear.

The last night of having my in laws in from OS called for BBQ and drinks. We got carried away with the drinks. But I still managed to roll some pretty decent Picahna on a Rotti, as well as dome other things.

The following day was a slow one.  I broke out the the trusty GA and loaded it with lamb skewers and spiced Lebanese sausages.

The awesome little GA was also called upon for some pork skewers and grilled onions.

Mind you, the last few cooks have been interspersed with some solud drinking sessions.

A fair bit of time was spent around the fire drinking and telling stories

We even had time to take some pretty drunk selfies...

And this was all just this week. 😁

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

If it breathes, we can cook it!

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Stuff cooked
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 07:03:47 AM »
Hah! Looks like a grand 'ol time.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 07:41:10 AM »
As quoted from a movie, "I do not envy the headache you will have in the morning my friend, but until then sleep well and dream of Large women."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 08:15:19 AM »
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 08:28:04 AM »
[emoji106] classic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thomas Andrews

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 08:45:44 AM »
That looks superb on every level!

Kudos!

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 09:02:13 AM »
Good work!  (on the food and the alcohol!)
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Jocool

• WKC Ranger
    • Sydneyangler Inc.
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 12:45:31 PM »
Thanks guys. I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures.

As far as the headache goes, my brother in law who lived in Brazil for a number of years, gave me a couple of pills to take before we started drinking seriousy. He swears ny them. Engov I think.

No headache, no dry mouth, no nothing. All that happened was a few extra trips to the bathroom to take a whizz.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
If it breathes, we can cook it!

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2016, 04:49:37 AM »
What a wonderful post. Yours usually are Jocool....thanks.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"