Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Good news bad news sidekick table  (Read 968 times)

AZ Monsoon

• WKC Ranger
Good news bad news sidekick table
« on: March 23, 2017, 11:09:46 AM »
The good news is that I picked up a sidekick table that until today was mint. Unfortunately the estate sale company left it outside and it rained last night. I can fix it, but it sucks...

The other good news is I picked up all the Cutco stuff in the 2nd picture for $11.00. The knife on the right retails for $130.00.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 11:16:41 AM by AZ Monsoon »

varekai

• WKC Ranger
Re: Good news bad news sidekick table
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 11:11:59 AM »
Oh man, what a total bummer!!  But yes, fixable. Nice pick up!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 11:15:18 AM »
Oh man.  What are the odds of them leaving it outside on the one damn night we had rain here???!!!!!  Good news for you though.....I have an extra table with no metal parts!  I've been looking for the metal parts and kind of found them, its a debate between me selling someone with the metal parts my table top, or him selling me the metal parts.  Let me see where him and I are with that and I'll text you.
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

WhaleinaTeardrop

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 11:28:48 AM »
That's surprising; mine was outside, uncovered on my parents deck for the better part of two years and one winter there was a blizzard.  The metal support had a bit of surface rust that came right off with a stiff brush and the wood was in almost near perfect condition.   I needed up trading my dad for a Smokey Joe as I I didn't like the way fit of the lid with it attached....

shoebe

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 12:51:02 PM »
good buy on the Cutco stuff