Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weekend Grilling  (Read 1080 times)

RumBar

• WKC Brave
Weekend Grilling
« on: March 14, 2016, 04:48:48 AM »
Nothing fancy but I thought I would posts a few pics anyhow.
Friday night was beef and salmon tacos.
For lunch on Saturday my son grilled up a slab of bologna on his grill but I totally forgot to take pics.
For dinner though we grilled up some country style ribs along with stuffed bacon wrapped jalapeņos and bang bang bacon balls.

Also moved some grills around and put my $10 SS performer on the patio under the vent hood and finally reconditioned the old beat up yellow my neighbor gave my last fast fall so this was our first cook on it. To my surprise and delight it changed colors as it heated up!! I knew the reds would change color but I had no idea the yellows did also. It was a good grilling weekend as we ended up using 4  different grills.

Friday night was also blessed by a beautiful sunset.

●|||||||●

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Weekend Grilling
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 12:26:27 PM »
Nice!
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 06:09:35 PM »
Awesome! The dog knows a good sunset when it sees one too!Thanks for sharin!

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 07:23:30 PM »
The cook ups look great! but that dog shot at the end should be in a frame!
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

austin87

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 10:00:19 PM »
Sunset is killer! Food ain't too shabby either!

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 10:56:13 AM »
Oh man, all of that looks great.  I need to add some wings sauce to some ABT's the next time I make them.  Nice cooks!!!!!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

kettlecook

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 04:30:40 PM »
Grilling great grub with your son, a dog, great weather complete with a beautiful sunset. Can't get much better than that. Great post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk