Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: H.E. Bremer Holiday Grill -- Firsthand History & Restoration. Weber Connect...  (Read 6754 times)

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
Awesome history and a very cool looking kettle, thanks for sharing!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 08:52:36 AM by 1911Ron »
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

SixZeroFour

That thing is pretty badass, and you did a fantastic job on the restore and research brew!!

Congrats and thank you for sharing!
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
Wow, that was quite a find and great job cleaning her up.  Very nicely done and a great write up!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
Awesome!
A bunch of black kettles
-JC

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
This is beyond cool.  What a great find and piece of history.  Nice restore.
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer

I believe that we all should try and save these old pieces of Barbecue history and I hope more people take the time to research interesting finds like you did .These stories will only disappear with time if we don't document them for histories sake . Part of collecting is the history behind the items and those stories,  not how many pieces you have or how valuable they are.
Thanks @Idahawk.  That paragraph pretty much sums one of the reasons why myself, and so many of us, are on here.  I had fun digging into the history of this grill. I'd recognized the name, Bremer Mfg, as one of my company's customers. That's what really gave the "itch" to research it even more. To be able to attain firsthand information from someone whose fingerprints could literally be on this grill was pretty cool.  Had sent Mr. Bremer a link to the post the other day. It was like turning in a test to the teacher.  Thankfully, he gave me a passing grade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
Wanted to thank everyone else for the positive comments about this post.  Found another Bremer product that is pretty interesting:

Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

wildeagle

• WKC Brave
Is it for sale?                                                        author=brewtownbeatdown link=topic=20480.msg208386#msg208386 date=1456256029]
Wanted to thank everyone else for the positive comments about this post.  Found another Bremer product that is pretty interesting:

Ryan  Andrew Moore

Tbagley

• Smokey Joe
BTBD, you have the knack in shining that old pot up, well done!

cigarman20

• WKC Ranger
Great read and restoration! Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
Grails- ‘63 Fleetwood, Ambassador

Kloeshuman

• Smokey Joe
Awesome find, story and restore. . Great job

Sent from my SM-A750G using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
Interesting - great job with the restore!
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again

jp217p

• WKC Brave
This was way too cool to read. I appreciate you taking the time to write this and share this with us. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
That is slick, great job!
In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Just got a chance to read through this.  Really interesting.  Love that shiny kettle....  Thanks for sharing!