Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Am happy to be the newest member of the Ranch Kettle Owner's Club  (Read 3777 times)

fedex

• WKC Ranger
Re: Am happy to be the newest member of the Ranch Kettle Owner's Club
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2016, 09:46:58 PM »
Congrat Sir,  you're gonna love it.  The beast is a workhorse.  I've done 14 tritips at one time, 6 Racks of Ribs, 8 pork butts, 2 seven bone Prime Ribs.  It's just sick what this beast is capable of.  Welcome to RK club.
1 Black Limited Edition Kettle & Wife Model #1962

indy82z

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2016, 04:15:40 AM »
Congrats on the purchase...heck of a deal!!!

demosthenes9

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2016, 06:47:42 AM »
Thanks everyone !!!  Am definitely looking forward to cooking on it !!    That will have to wait just a bit though as the seller made one small mistake when assembling the grill.  The lid support arm is on backwards so the hook is on the wrong side.  Looks like I just need to destroy one of the hubcaps trying to remove it, slide the axle out, turn the support arm around and get a new cap to secure everything back in place.   I can live with a "first world problem" like that    ;D

firedude5015

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2016, 08:21:15 AM »
Awesome Score..patience always prevails

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2016, 10:04:06 AM »
congrats on a great score!  There are a few really good threads on cooking on the Ranch, you may have to do a little searching tho.
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2016, 10:07:07 AM »
That might be the deal of the year!  Great score and I'm glad you decided to pull the trigger.  If you passed you would have been kicking yourself for a long long time!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Golly

• WKC Performer
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2016, 10:16:47 PM »
how many members are in the RK club?
GET ON THAT SHIT
WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER

phillyc0wb0y

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2016, 06:49:20 AM »
Sweet score! Welcome to the RK Club!

demosthenes9

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2016, 12:51:35 PM »
Awesome Score..patience always prevails

Thanks Fire!   Yeah, I've been kind of half way looking for one for some time.   I almost let this one pass me by.   

congrats on a great score!  There are a few really good threads on cooking on the Ranch, you may have to do a little searching tho.

Thanks Ron!  Yep yep, I've been scrubbing the site for all things Ranch since I got it home.  ;D

That might be the deal of the year!  Great score and I'm glad you decided to pull the trigger.  If you passed you would have been kicking yourself for a long long time!

Thanks Mike!  I'm very happy with the deal, but I think Firedude's free Mothership definitely beats it out for deal of the year!.    And yeah, I definitely would have regretted it.   It's why I changed my mind and grabbed it   ;D

Don't know Golly.  I found a thread on this very question from a while back, but it isn't current.   It's an interesting question though, so does it call for a new thread ?  Or just a bumping of the olde one ?

Sweet score! Welcome to the RK Club!

Thanks Phiily!!

BTW, this RK is already becoming a money pit.  Went to the local hardware store to get new hubcaps and they charged me $0.70 for two of them!   What the heck, a small price to pay to have the RK assembled correctly !!    ;D ;D ;D ;D

AZRaptor

• WKC Brave
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2016, 06:03:35 PM »

Here is the existing thread for RK owners.

http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/weber-kettles-accessories/who-owns-a-ranch-kettle/

It seems to get updated occasionally, but I suspect there may be more RK owners out there than the thread shows. I've got one now, but it's already posted on that thread and it's probably not right for Roswell to "double dip". :)
I'M A RECOVERING WEBER ADDICT
Selling: Black & Green Gas Assist SS Performers, Brownie Gas Kettle, 1980 B Code Black MBH, 70's & '04 SJ, Weber Firepit, Black Happy Cooker On the Bubble: Blk Offset SJ