Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber unfair to its USA customers  (Read 8212 times)

Troy

• Statesman
Re: Weber unfair to its USA customers
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2016, 02:54:15 PM »
All the colors you want are in Canada and will ship to your door for about $25 more than if you went to Home Depot and bought it.  Instead of complaining you should be jumping for joy that you were even given such an opportunity.
actually, the shipping was about the same as my local sales tax would have been.

not sure why people are afraid to buy something from another country, half the stuff on Amazon ships from another country and nobody bats an eye.

half the stuff "ON" amazon?
or half the stuff [sold] on amazon?
I can't remember the last time i've received, or even seen something on amazon that ships from another country.
(and i buy WAYYY too much stuff on amazon)

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2016, 02:56:22 PM »
.  I'd much rather Weber concentrate its efforts on getting a Gourmet System rack for the 26er.  I'd buy one of them, brand new, in the box, yesterday.

BD

I think a gourmet grate for the 26" would be amazing!!
But it would also probably be $150+, and I don't know if i'd be willing to spend that.

The 26" grill is already an obscure, low sales grill :(
Heck, up until a few years ago, it wasn't even in production anymore.

GregS

• WKC Performer
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2016, 03:46:36 AM »
All the colors you want are in Canada and will ship to your door for about $25 more than if you went to Home Depot and bought it.  Instead of complaining you should be jumping for joy that you were even given such an opportunity.
actually, the shipping was about the same as my local sales tax would have been.

not sure why people are afraid to buy something from another country, half the stuff on Amazon ships from another country and nobody bats an eye.

I can't remember the last time i've received, or even seen something on amazon that ships from another country.

welp, we've received sets of reading glasses and a phone mount for the dashboard from china.  the back pack we bought shipped out of canada.  those were all in the past few months over the holidays. 

i've also bought telescope eyepieces that shipped from china. 

we're not "big" amazon buyers like you may be, we maybe buy something every couple months via amazon except during the holidays.

frankly, i'm surprised that you're surprised by this. 

I only use kettles with lid bales.

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2016, 06:29:45 AM »

welp, we've received sets of reading glasses and a phone mount for the dashboard from china.  the back pack we bought shipped out of canada.  those were all in the past few months over the holidays. 

i've also bought telescope eyepieces that shipped from china. 

we're not "big" amazon buyers like you may be, we maybe buy something every couple months via amazon except during the holidays.

frankly, i'm surprised that you're surprised by this.
Do you use prime?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk