Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Virgin moinks, penetrated  (Read 1086 times)

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Virgin moinks, penetrated
« on: February 04, 2016, 01:56:58 PM »
My first ones! With cheese shoved roughly inside. All the way!

I picked the first random recipe I found and then violated it! http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/01/moink-ball-recipe-grilled-beef-meatball-wrapped-in-bacon.html

1 8oz cheese block (sharp cheddar) equally divided into 8 blocks, about 1" square-ish in size. Almost 1.5lbs of ground chuck (mixed with the egg and so on) also divided into 8 balls:

with Weber Gourmet Burger rub:

Still hotly cooking! Stay tuned for the money shot.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Virgin moinks, penetrated
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 03:13:55 PM »
basic setup, hot and bursting from splooged cheese, just prior to some BBQ sauce brushed on:

corrections to/changes from recipe linked to above: subbed gluten-free (rice-based) bread crumbs, no smoke wood, mine are of course larger than 1" diameter and uh forgot to buy bacon ... but tasty!

It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Jon

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 05:02:05 PM »
Those look tasty!

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 05:57:58 PM »
"Forgot to buy bacon." Isnt is a staple?

Just busting your balls, man. Those look delicious. Added to my todo list for sure.
Still need a 22” yellow

VAis4BBQers

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 02:09:08 PM »
They look awesome. But, that subject line though!
Crate n Barrel Grass Green - Target Copper - Blue OTG - 14 & 18 WSM