Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Question about wheels..  (Read 1093 times)

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
Question about wheels..
« on: January 25, 2016, 04:31:09 AM »
The wheels on the new Master Touch kettles are rubber tread with a solid hub face. Does anyone know if these are the same diameter size as standard wheels for a 22.5 kettle. If a fella wanted to upgrade the wheels on a basic 22.5 kettle, would these wheels fit? I know the Master Touch sits up taller than a standard kettle. Just wondering if the wheels were bigger too? Thanks.
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
Re: Question about wheels..
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 05:04:10 AM »
MT wheels are 8". Standard wheels are 6". They do make a 6" gray hubcap wheel for the entry-level Performer (folding table model).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
Re: Question about wheels..
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 06:20:02 AM »
MT wheels are 8". Standard wheels are 6". They do make a 6" gray hubcap wheel for the entry-level Performer (folding table model).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know that. Thanks.
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"