Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Bachelor Night Bratwurst  (Read 3827 times)

TheDude

• WKC Performer
Re: Bachelor Night Bratwurst
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2015, 06:17:44 PM »

I noticed that too.  What a weirdo!  ;)   I would never cook 5 of them for myself, just 4!  HAHA  They are the easiest leftovers for a quick lunch the next day or two while working from home.  30-40 second in the microwave, toss it on a bun, add some kethcup, sriracha, mustard and diced onions and get back to work!    And don't give me shit about ketchup on a brat!  I justified this in a previous post....as long as sriracha is involved ketchup is ok on dogs and sausages!  LOL

@MikeRocksTheRed ... If you didn't mention the sriracha I may have given you some shit. Lol. In Chicago its a no no. :)

Still don't get the ketchup. Siracha or not.
Still need a 22” yellow

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2015, 07:57:28 AM »
Oops...had such a good bachelor night I forgot to cook up my brats!  LOL

There's no evidence left of any beer drinking though.  Well, at least not physical evidence!  TGIF!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2015, 08:46:05 AM »
Awesome meal...Awesome table.  I need to make up one of those.
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2015, 08:52:13 AM »
Anyone else notice that a dude home alone cooks 5 brats?!?!

Great looking grub. Love the pickle, love the beer, good move Bachelor!

I noticed that too.  What a weirdo!  ;)   I would never cook 5 of them for myself, just 4!  HAHA  They are the easiest leftovers for a quick lunch the next day or two while working from home.  30-40 second in the microwave, toss it on a bun, add some kethcup, sriracha, mustard and diced onions and get back to work!    And don't give me shit about ketchup on a brat!  I justified this in a previous post....as long as sriracha is involved ketchup is ok on dogs and sausages!  LOL

Ketchup is blasphemy on hot dogs, brauts and sausages!  I remember the rant by Clint Eastwood on the movie Magnum Force about this ketchup thing.
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2015, 09:12:17 AM »
I guess I won't tell everyone I have the brats on now to have for lunch and they are going to have ketchup on them!!!!!  LOL
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2015, 01:03:44 PM »
Last time I checked, an individual's tastebuds are quite individual. Put some ketchup on that sh!t, if that's what speaks to you. Don't let anyone shame you over using ketchup.

If anyone should be anti-ketchup, it's me. You ever try spaghetti w/ ketchup sauce?  I mean no real sauce, no seasoning & no meat added ketchup sauce. That was my nightmare as a child, because my dad dated nothing but strippers after the divorce. Evidently cooking's not a stripper's best asset. Once my hormones kicked in, I forgave him for his choice of girlfriends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2015, 01:53:19 PM »
@brewtownbeatdown -  Oh don't worry, I did put ketchup on that sh!t!!!!!  As far as you having to eat ketchup on spaghetti because strippers can't cook....sorry...not sorry!  LOL

Jon

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2015, 11:55:28 PM »
I'm getting confused. Precisely what combination of brats and ketchup will bring me strippers for lunch?

jfbincypress

• WKC Brave
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2015, 04:44:34 AM »

I'm getting confused. Precisely what combination of brats and ketchup will bring me strippers for lunch?

Patiently awaiting the answer to this...inquiring minds want to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2015, 06:09:50 AM »

No one else home, and I'm hungry!

You do realize that I live 10 minutes away and always have cold Sam Adams in the fridge.....

Winz
In an ongoing relationship with a kettle named Bisbee.

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2015, 09:05:01 AM »
@brewtownbeatdown -  Oh don't worry, I did put ketchup on that sh!t!!!!!  As far as you having to eat ketchup on spaghetti because strippers can't cook....sorry...not sorry!  LOL

I found the video I was referring to earlier and my bad it is from the movie Sudden Impact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDi4hiiozeI

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2015, 07:34:16 PM »

No one else home, and I'm hungry!

You do realize that I live 10 minutes away and always have cold Sam Adams in the fridge.....

Winz
[emoji2]
A bunch of black kettles
-JC