Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Monopoly game?  (Read 1788 times)

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
Weber Monopoly game?
« on: August 24, 2015, 11:47:58 AM »
Has anyone heard about the new Weber Monopoly game out there? Supposedly the properties along the game board are supposed to represent various Weber charcoal grills? The two little cheap properties at the beginning are supposed to be a SJ and a GA grill. The light blue properties after that are supposed to be 18.5 kettles and so on.

Apparently, the way it was explained to me was that it was supposed to go around the board like that with the expensive green properties being Performers and the two most expensive properties being Ranch Kettles? Has anyone else heard of this? I can't find anything on it?
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

MINIgrillin

• WKC Ranger
Re: Weber Monopoly game?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 11:52:00 AM »
Lol..! Chance card... coals went out. proceed to Go do not collect $200

I'll buy 2 when I see it. One for me and one for you. Keep is posted. I want one. I'll look around also
Seville. CnB performer:blue,green,gray. 26r. 18otg. Karubeque C-60.

MINIgrillin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 11:59:18 AM »
I found information about a monopoly tournament in Germany at Franz carl Weber toy store.

http://www.fcw.ch/produkte/monopoly/

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 12:07:22 PM »
I found information about a monopoly tournament in Germany at Franz carl Weber toy store.

http://www.fcw.ch/produkte/monopoly/

I'd like to get the game if there is such a game? I'm just wondering what the railroads and the utility companies would represent? Are the little token pieces you move around the board grilling utensils or something like that? I want to see one of these games...
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

MINIgrillin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 11:28:45 AM »
I would imagine the pieces would be drumsticks, steaks and veggies..

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 09:55:37 PM »
Here's one for @1buckie
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator
                        Viva La  Charcoal Revolution