Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Superbowl Pron  (Read 5097 times)

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
Re: Superbowl Pron
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 04:54:11 AM »
Hey Craig, that grate looks like it was made for it! You could just leave the middle out, just don't drop any wings in the center. :o
22.5" Blue OTG, Black SJ, Lime Green SJ X 2, Brick Red Performer, Outlaw Red 22" daisy wheel, Ivory MT, LE Red MT, Spring Green MT, Slate MT, Smoke MT.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFinkFarm

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 04:56:41 AM »
I don't know if I mentioned it, but that was about 8 pounds of wings. 3.6 kg for my metric brothers.
22.5" Blue OTG, Black SJ, Lime Green SJ X 2, Brick Red Performer, Outlaw Red 22" daisy wheel, Ivory MT, LE Red MT, Spring Green MT, Slate MT, Smoke MT.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFinkFarm

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 03:05:21 PM »
Hey Craig, that grate looks like it was made for it! You could just leave the middle out, just don't drop any wings in the center. :o
Yeah thats the Weber Sear Grate system that I got for Christmas. Love it! It's definitely heavier than my standard grates since it holds the cast iron sear grate in the middle when I'm doing steaks.

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2013, 06:07:53 PM »
Here ya go... Did some asian bbq hot wings last night and did it with no center grate. Worked out pretty good. Only dropped 1 wing when I was saucing them. Turned out very tender and juicy. Only drawback is, I like to sear my wings on direct heat at the very end and I was too lazy to grab the center grate out of my garage.