Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Two new accessories - Weber Rib Rack and Quality Grill Parts 304 Stainless WSM Grate  (Read 2648 times)

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
Is that grate for an 18 WSM? Looks nice…….
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ

It is, I got it from Quality Grill Parts On Amazon.  After getting their awesome heavy duty stainless charcoal baskets and having a bunch of new flip up grates for the 22s, I wanted to Mack out the 18.5 WSM. Next up probably the Cajun Bandit door. 

These grates are just plain premium, heavier duty and a high grade stainless.  Love them! Uploading a video comparison now.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
The Weber Rib Rack for $12 is a nice value.   It's well built and designed.  The slots are spaced enough apart that the ribs don't lean up against each other.  When comparing them to the Charcoal Broil ones they both had nice builds but the Char broil one had six slots instead of five which would have placed the ribs closer together and if the ribs are leaning up against each other they won't develop bark where they touch.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador

It is, I got it from Quality Grill Parts On Amazon.  After getting their awesome heavy duty stainless charcoal baskets and having a bunch of new flip up grates for the 22s, I wanted to Mack out the 18.5 WSM. Next up probably the Cajun Bandit door. 

These grates are just plain premium, heavier duty and a high grade stainless.  Love them! Uploading a video comparison now.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Nice new accessory and grate.  I highly recommend the cb door with latch.  Although your stock door looks like it fits pretty good.  My old latch was the main problem but it's a great upgrade when you get the chance.

Rib rack looks much nicer than the one i have.

Bob Ivey

• Smokey Joe
Go with the CB door.  Many say it is not necessary, but to me I just think is looks great and also love the compression latch.
Bob Ivey

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod