Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Roti Kabobs!!!  (Read 1540 times)

Grizz

• WKC Brave
Roti Kabobs!!!
« on: May 15, 2015, 10:17:25 PM »
Ok, some say Kebabs, I prefer Kabobs.  Last night I broke out a roti accessory I bought even before I had a roti or grill to go with it! It's made by Napoleon and I think someone else on the site has one or at least posted a picture of one which led me to go forth and purchase.  I didn't have any buffalo tips in the freezer, so I swung by a posh butcher shop on the way home from work and picked up a packet of their steakhouse blend.  The veggies were marinated in a balsamic concoction I got off the nets.

Started out with the indirect method

but, I got bored with that after about 15 minutes and decided to go with the direct approach

SMMMMMMMOKIN!!!!!

Still need to work on my platting skills, but the verdict from the missus was another winner!

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
Re: Roti Kabobs!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 10:23:57 PM »
Pretty slick piece of gear!  The kabobs look delicous!
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

Fishawn

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 11:28:25 PM »
Nicely done! I like that rotisserie.

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 03:37:27 AM »
Looks awesome!

austin87

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 06:59:14 AM »
Cool accessory! Would you go direct the whole way next time or still start with indirect?

Grizz

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 12:49:54 PM »
Oh, definitely!  Larger stuff like chicken or Turkey (I really want to do roti turkey for thanksgiving!) I think I'll stick to the indirect route.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2015, 12:57:30 PM »
Nice! I'd forgotten about that Napolean kit. Hafta add it to my Amazon wish list.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch