Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Hawaiian Pie  (Read 1630 times)

Nate

• WKC Ranger
Hawaiian Pie
« on: March 29, 2015, 05:10:06 PM »
It's been a little while since I've grilled up a pie. Today was a beautiful day, so what the heck...

SixZeroFour

Re: Hawaiian Pie
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 05:19:15 PM »
That looks perfect Nate - you've got the science of pizza down to an art!
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 05:36:27 PM »
That's my favorite kind of pie, and yours looks so good! I could honestly eat that whole pizza. Love those shots of the kettle pizza fired up too.

austin87

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 05:52:16 PM »
Yeah that's damn near a masterPIEce!

Winz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 08:32:43 PM »
You definitely have the pizza thing down. Great looking pie!

Winz
In an ongoing relationship with a kettle named Bisbee.

BBcue-Z

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 06:14:41 AM »
Now that's an awesome looking pie!!
I agree with Matt, you perfected the process.

eccj

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 08:31:21 AM »
Is that pizza accessory really worth the money they're asking?  Please give me an unbiased answer or don't reply! Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 09:40:15 PM by eccj »

Nate

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 09:35:07 AM »
Is Thai pizza accessory really worth the money they're asking?  Please give me an unbiased answer or don't reply! Thanks in advance!

I assume you meant "that" not "Thai" right? If so, IMO, I think its worth the money. I got mine for $100 on a Groupon Sale. This is the only reason I bought it. I just purchased the KP Baking Steel since it was on sale too; this should be delivered at my house today.

I've grilled many pizzas with great results before getting this. The main thing I like about this is that I can actually see the pizza the whole time while it's cooking.

If you don't grill many pizzas, you don't need it. I really enjoy pizza and make them regularly so I figured this would help perfect my grilled pies.

I do burn a lot of fuel when cooking a couple pies. So, it's not fuel efficient.

Hope this helps.

eccj

• WKC Brave
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 09:41:52 PM »
Is Thai pizza accessory really worth the money they're asking?  Please give me an unbiased answer or don't reply! Thanks in advance!

I assume you meant "that" not "Thai" right? If so, IMO, I think its worth the money. I got mine for $100 on a Groupon Sale. This is the only reason I bought it. I just purchased the KP Baking Steel since it was on sale too; this should be delivered at my house today.

I've grilled many pizzas with great results before getting this. The main thing I like about this is that I can actually see the pizza the whole time while it's cooking.

If you don't grill many pizzas, you don't need it. I really enjoy pizza and make them regularly so I figured this would help perfect my grilled pies.

I do burn a lot of fuel when cooking a couple pies. So, it's not fuel efficient.

Hope this helps.
Thanks! Sounds like something to look into once I start making my own lump!

Nate

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 06:02:38 AM »
Fedex dropped off my KP STEEL yesterday. I can't wait to grill up another pie using this instead of my jerry rigged stuff. 8)