Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Cast Iron Grate  (Read 1806 times)

2mnygrills

• Smokey Joe
Cast Iron Grate
« on: March 20, 2015, 07:28:34 AM »
Anyone wanting a Charbroil cast iron grate look here and use code
E15C5H for a 25% discount.  I had to call because the code wouldn't work from my computer. Shipped for $31.94  Ignore the other discount codes on the page.

http://www.charbroil.com/cast-iron-kettle-grill-grate.html
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:31:32 AM by 2mnygrills »

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Cast Iron Grate
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 10:05:09 AM »
Thanks for the Char-Broil discount code! That was mentioned here recently but those codes seemed to expire. The $8 savings basically paid for my shipping.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 05:40:22 PM »
Got mine today. Put the center section on a 18.5" and it "swims" a little bit, but for the price I'm not complaining about the fit. Fits a little more snug on the Jumbo Joe.

There's a 20% code now, W15C4P
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 05:45:26 PM »
Use code:  e15c6e will get you 25% off until midnight tonight.