Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: #PRIORITIES  (Read 3098 times)

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
#PRIORITIES
« on: March 19, 2015, 03:03:10 PM »
Didn't see this mentioned previously. They posted this commercial a few weeks ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POkB6YDAmeY&feature=youtu.be
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

austin87

• WKC Ranger
Re: #PRIORITIES
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 05:03:44 PM »
That's awesome - I would but sunny California makes 365 grilling pretty easy 8)

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 05:11:12 PM »
That guy in that ad is me every winter. ;D

mrbill

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 06:28:27 PM »
@MrHoss   finally made a how to for his winter windbreak?
Seeking New York Giants MT For A Price That Won't Break My Bank

jamesnomore

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 06:54:11 PM »
Um what's all that white stuff? Where do you get all those clothes? Wouldn't that be warm to wear? Ha!

This is February (and every other month):

WTB: Genesis Jr.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2015, 07:33:31 PM »
I've been to San Diego. Everything was brown as far as the eye could see. Is that Astroturf and plastic trees?
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

jamesnomore

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2015, 07:58:21 PM »
Ha! You don't wanna know what the water bill is  :'( :'(. My neighborhood is green.
WTB: Genesis Jr.

AnotherPintPlease

• Smokey Joe
    • Another Pint Please
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 05:16:54 AM »
Didn't see this mentioned previously. They posted this commercial a few weeks ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POkB6YDAmeY&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for posting this, I hope you liked it! Hopefully, my snow shovel is away for the season...I just wish I had as much sun and warmth as the rest of you!

Cheers!
Mike

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 05:26:33 AM »
Yes Mike, I thought it was really well done. The best advertising speaks a simple message, easily understood. Thanks for being a part of that, and don't be a stranger around here!

mike.stavlund

• WKC Performer
    • MikeStavlund.com
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2015, 05:54:36 AM »
Great job getting that wheel to come perfectly clean in one take, @AnotherPintPlease !  Impressive.
One of the charcoal people.

AnotherPintPlease

• Smokey Joe
    • Another Pint Please
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2015, 06:03:59 AM »
@addicted-to-smoke & @mike.stavlund - Thanks so much guys! I definitely try to drop in on occasion and promise not to be a stranger! And Mike, I can't tell you how much I was sweating over whether that would work. Complete luck!! Thanks!

Mike

order66

• WKC Brave
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2015, 02:32:55 PM »
@AnotherPintPlease awesome spot.  Winter doesn't slow you down at all...I've seen your exploits on #instagram. How is the expansion project coming along?
-JDP
| 22.5 Master Touch |22.5 OTG |Pit Barrel Cooker| U-Lime SJS | Kettle Pizza| Akorn Jr. | Big Green Egg | Jumbo Joe | Blackstone Griddle | Pit Boss Classic |

AnotherPintPlease

• Smokey Joe
    • Another Pint Please
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2015, 04:37:33 PM »
@order66, thanks, and yes on #instagram! The project is coming along well.  For a new year, the grills need a new space to work their magic. A little slow going, but I should have it wrapped up in the next week. Thanks for asking!

Hofy

• WKC Brave
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2015, 09:31:37 AM »
That video is a nice spring day here in Wisconsin.    This is how I grill in February.

EE Kettle, 1974 JBK-360 Key Lime "The Fairway" , DR Genesis Gold