Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: My most amazing Weber Story! The Weber Grill Academy Canada - Vaughan Ontario  (Read 9774 times)

SixZeroFour

Now, now, I can't let that stand.  In defense of those of us that also have gassers, it should be noted that 604 has at least one as well  :-)

I have 2! Just posted them up in the "post your gasser thread" ;)

But yes, the charcoal grills were the focus for sure 8)
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
Very cool Matt, congrats! Now about the warming rack......
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

Stu Clary

• WKC Brave
Great story.  Incredible experience!

Cookingmama

• WKC Ranger
Wow!  Just AWESOME!  I love that WKC is represented so beautifully, character, respect, humbleness .  I love it. 
ribs pre-boiling & reaching for the lighter fluid!

Harbormaster

• WKC Ranger
Very cool story, and a very nice honor.

Congratulations!
I've got Webers. 10 - WSMs, 5 - 22.5" kettles, 2 - 18.5" kettle, 2 - SJS, 2 - SJP, 4 - WGA, 1 vintage Coolie Pan
"Animal flesh cooked over an open fire is a sensible and essential part of a well balanced diet"

JDD

• WKC Ranger
This is truly an amazing story! Good for you man.
May The Smoke Be With You!

toddmog

• WKC Brave
I don't check in for a couple days and this is what happens. Saaawwwweeeetttt!
2013 22.5 WSM, 2012 Brick Red Performer Platinum, 2012 SJG (Mini WSM), 2011 Q300, 2008 18.5 WSM, 1998 Gas Go Anywhere

jeffh

• Happy Cooker
    • BBQ with Jeff
Wow, your trip sounds amazing! I'm also ridiculously excited that there's a Weber Grill Academy in Canada!
Weber Platinum Performer | Weber 22.5 OTG | Weber Smokey Joe Gold | Weber Q 3200 | Pit Barrel Cooker | www.bbqwithjeff.com

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
Of all us Canadians on the board you deserved that the most in my opinion.  Good on ya Matt.
Thanks Mike! I took along a couple replacement vents and had Chef Clive and Weber Canada's head Honcho sign them just for fun ;) One's for you my friend!

Very kind of you Matt.  I appreciate that.  I have thoughts for how I am going to display that piece that should look good.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

blackdog043

• WKC Brave
Very cool Matt!!! What an honor!!
Bill    Looking for a Yellow

Golly

• WKC Performer
epic story
keep us in the loop
GET ON THAT SHIT
WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER

tb80

• WKC Ranger
Amazing story.  I would love to see more pics of your Webers.  Congrats.
Looking for Blue Mastertouch or Blue Performer. 

Currently have: Performer (Green); 22.5 Mastertouch (Red); 26.75 OTG;  22.5 WSM; 18.5 WSM; Jumbo Joe; SJS (Green Uline); SJG (used for Mini WSM); Blue SS Performer; Blue MBH; Summit

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
Sorry so late. Great story Matt, what a tremendous honor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow