Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 2303 times)

BBcue-Z

• WKC Ranger
Thank you
« on: October 26, 2014, 12:13:43 PM »
I want to thank Troy for being the nicest person on the Web :D
I had trouble getting onto this site and he took the time to figure out the problem and get me back on it. He even offered to assist me personally over the phone- Now that’s impressive!!!

I also want to thank 1buckie for letting Troy know that I was having issue with the site. I e-mailed him first and he got me in touch with Troy in no time :D

Thank you both so much!!!
I enjoy this site very much and I didn’t like no being able to access it.

WilliamInColorado

• Smokey Joe
Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 12:47:12 PM »
This website would be nothing without the people behind it and their Passion of the Kettle.

I know I say it a lot too, but Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for everyone who makes this site possible.

dengland

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 02:00:43 PM »
I agree, there are a great bunch of guys here that don't get the recognition that they should! Thank you Troy and the the rest of the Statesmen for all ya'll do!

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 02:30:59 PM »
you guys are most welcome. :)

without all of the amazing community members, this site would suck.
So for that - I thank all of you for being here and making this place rock :)

weirleigh

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 04:24:39 PM »
Have to add my thanks as well, tried to join the other site and apparently can't without using my full name and I am not willing to do that on the web, the WCK is just a great place to learn and be envious of fellow kettle folks with the same addiction, so thank you thank you thank you for building me a home on the Web away from my everyday troubles

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 05:09:29 PM »
Have to add my thanks as well, tried to join the other site and apparently can't without using my full name and I am not willing to do that on the web, the WCK is just a great place to learn and be envious of fellow kettle folks with the same addiction, so thank you thank you thank you for building me a home on the Web away from my everyday troubles

That's good feedback, thanks!
We had considered applying the same rule, as it DOES tend to make people more 'human'
However, it also scares people away. In the end, we decided to encourage it, but not enforce it.

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 05:42:49 PM »
 8).............and, I get to be named after my dead cat............ 8)
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"