Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Mangal Grill Set  (Read 7337 times)

Jeff

• WKC Performer
Re: Weber Mangal Grill Set
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 04:18:51 PM »
I had heard from an in store Weber rep that he thought that this was to be offered in the US in 2015.  I'm not holding my breath though.  Certainly cool looking!
Kettle collector AND cooker!

saxart

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2014, 06:02:12 PM »
I had heard from an in store Weber rep that he thought that this was to be offered in the US in 2015.  I'm not holding my breath though.  Certainly cool looking!

Great....   Another accessory I "can't live without"....     ::)
Interested in ANY offset handle SJs you may have.

ClubChapin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2015, 09:03:54 PM »

I received one of these today (from amazon.de).  An interesting thing is that the hardware is metric, not Imperial as all of my domestic Weber bits are.  I've never considered that euro or other Weber items use metric hardware.  I presume if they brought it to the US, it would have 1/4-20 hardware, like everything else Weber that I own.

kendoll

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2015, 09:09:10 PM »
So any pics of a cook? What have you cooked on it so far?

I got one of these over Christmas ans intend on using it on Australia Day to cook some plus sized lamb souvlaki.
Willing to trade first born for: *Ranger (any colour) *Westerner (yeah right)

*Imperial (Glen-Blue) *Brown GA

ClubChapin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2015, 09:17:39 PM »
So any pics of a cook? What have you cooked on it so far?

I used mine today.  It was nice, it arrived before I left for work, so I was able to come home provisioned to use it.

I cooked some sirloin and sweet peppers/onions.  Pretty basic.  My cook at the end of this thread ond some others above (different skewer set).

http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/grilling-bbqing/mangal-grill/

Another cook:
http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/bbq-food-pics/new-years-kabobs-on-new-weber-mangal-grill/msg143703/#msg143703
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 09:21:13 PM by ClubChapin »