Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Chile Colorado  (Read 238 times)

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Chile Colorado
« on: February 10, 2022, 07:08:17 AM »
Brisket leftovers from the weekend cook yielded some amazing Chile Colorado.  It's not the most colorful dish, but man it was good.  We've never made this before and this recipe rocks.  I sliced some remaining flat parts across the grain and then cubed the slices - easy to do when it's cold.  We left out the jalapeno but there was plenty of heat from 9 red chili peppers.  Not the most colorful dish, probably would have looked better plated with a garnish of sorts - maybe cilantro and/or a lime slice.  I highly recommend!

https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/chile-colorado/

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Chile Colorado
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 07:13:23 AM »
Looks impressive , I see green near the Tequila, or you could show it off to all your color blind friends LOL
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2022, 07:33:58 AM »
Looks impressive , I see green near the Tequila, or you could show it off to all your color blind friends LOL

Haha, yes although there is the juice of one lime in the chile, that lime was destined to go with the shots!

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 04:36:47 AM »
Damn, no joke my mouth started watering… thanks for sharing the recipe.

captainhook455

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2022, 03:16:46 PM »
I chop up fresh parsley for the green and heartburn. Since I am going to quit using a square grill for a Weber I appreciate the photos. Many good ideas.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 03:18:27 PM by captainhook455 »

Veekz

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2022, 07:00:05 PM »
Good food, good tequila. When’s dinner? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club