Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Stuffed burgers  (Read 2224 times)

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
Stuffed burgers
« on: February 12, 2017, 04:54:50 PM »
Well wanted burgers tonight and my wife asked what topping I wanted... I said we will put the majority of the toppings inside the burger this time[emoji4]

Started with 2.5 lbs of ground chuck, Tastefully Simple "garlic garlic", "onion onion", then 1 egg, panko bread crumbs, and Worcestershire sauce.

Did 3 Stuffed 1/2lb burger with prosciutto, asiago cheese,and onion. Topped with Sriracha mayo, tomato and onion. 

Then 2 stuffed 1/2lb burger coby jack cheese, and grilled onions.

Now the big question "Would you make this again?" Hell yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Stuffed burgers
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 05:39:32 PM »
Damn! That's a big ass burger! Looks tasty. Looks like a nice even crust on the cheese and onion burgers. Were these on the grill or in cast iron?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 06:13:56 PM »
@kettlebb on the grill. Didn't use the CI tonight.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 03:17:17 AM »
Grate looking burgers
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 08:59:39 AM »
Great lookin burgers, Dan! I have yet to try any kind of juicy lucky. Really need to step outside of the classic burger realm that I stay in. You got that look on your face like someone just asked you for a bite.... NO!!!

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 09:59:50 AM »
I did stuffed burgers a month or  so for the first time and they were awesome!  Yours look great @Shoestringshop!  Perfectly cooked with a nice crust on the outside and still medium on the inside!!!  Well done sir!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 10:10:55 AM »
Great lookin burgers, Dan! I have yet to try any kind of juicy lucky. Really need to step outside of the classic burger realm that I stay in. You got that look on your face like someone just asked you for a bite.... NO!!!

@Travis LOL My wife asked "Are you going to finish all of that" I looked up a she took the shot!

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 10:12:08 AM »
I did stuffed burgers a month or  so for the first time and they were awesome!  Yours look great @Shoestringshop!  Perfectly cooked with a nice crust on the outside and still medium on the inside!!!  Well done sir!

@MikeRocksTheRed Thanks I've had the press for some time now and never used it so I thought what the hell? I will use this again

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 08:44:11 AM »
Stuffed burgers are awesome.  I made some for the Burger Throwdown and just gobbled them down.  Nice cook!  Love the hat!
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 11:34:26 AM »

Dang man, that's awesome! I haven't stuffed a burger in awhile... thanks for the inspire!
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

w3ber

• WKC Brave
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2017, 05:14:39 AM »
Shoestringshop I really like the looks of those burgers gonna have to try that, one of these days real soon. Nice work!
Green SSP x2 DD DA / 22.5 Blk bowl, Red lid (Rescued) / Jumbo Joe / 18.5 N / / SJ100 / UDS 55 /\ Gas Weber Genesis Gold /\ Weber Fire Pit