Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Seahawks SJ ( NIB)  (Read 2755 times)

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
Seahawks SJ ( NIB)
« on: September 05, 2014, 10:43:12 AM »
Thanks to Dan in NY and big thanks to Sixzerofour who probably saved me from myself and grabbed this for me with only 10 seconds left in the auction ;) ! It's guys like this that make this club a great place , random acts of kindness and helping others, it was a moving moment that I won't forget . Thank you again Matt .

It shipped from Seattle and just happened to arrive on Thursday the night of the unveiling of the world championship banner and the kickoff to the NFL season in Seattle . I had plenty to celebrate and we did !

Arrived perfectly , packing in good condition and all parts present

12 racks of beef ribs and corn on the cob , some fellow hawks fans over and we had a blast in a 36 - 16 win over the Green Packers

I gave it to my son 11 he's playing his first season of Jr tackle football and I'm going to let him decide what he wants to do with it, cooker or looker. It's in his room already so I'm thinking he's going looker , lol 

Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

Uncle JJ

• WKC Brave
Re: Seahawks SJ ( NIB)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 11:46:51 AM »
Very cool - and great stories to boot!

Funny, I just bought a Redskins SJ (NIB) off of CL today.  Nice fella in DC is shipping it to me.  Should have it Monday. 

I just wish my Skins looked like your Hawks!

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 11:54:48 AM »
that is awesome, now we have to somehow get you the Seahawks Master-touch, now that i have a Lions Master-touch if I see a Lions Joe I am all over it.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

SixZeroFour

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 01:19:54 PM »
It would have been a cryin' shame had that Seahawks Joe ended up with anybody else! It sure is a beauty and what a cool gift for your future NFL'er/Weber Grillmaster son ;) PLUS it appears to be lucky after that stomping last night! Take care sir!

W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 01:46:00 PM »

that is awesome, now we have to somehow get you the Seahawks Master-touch, now that i have a Lions Master-touch if I see a Lions Joe I am all over it.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you :) I'd sure love to find one of those MT's for sure , I'd like to just see one ...
Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 02:15:36 PM »
Wow that is some great teamwork!
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

Dan NY

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 05:05:32 PM »
I'm so glad you got it Idahawk!  I remember a couple months back you mentioned in a post that you really wanted one.  I saw it on eBay and I was so excited for you, it felt like I had found one of my own grails.  I'm really glad 604 was able to help you get it. Your son will get a lot of enjoyment out of it and you will get even more watching him.  :)
Grail: THE AMBASSADOR

Dan NY

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 05:59:49 PM »
Make sure you add the model number from this one to our SJ database.
Grail: THE AMBASSADOR

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 06:27:02 AM »
Congrats on getting your team's kettle! Kudos to the guys that helped you grab this grail.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

GregS

• WKC Performer
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 06:27:20 AM »
very cool! 
I only use kettles with lid bales.