Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: St Pattys Entry- Corned Beef  (Read 1378 times)

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
St Pattys Entry- Corned Beef
« on: March 20, 2016, 06:15:06 AM »
St Pattys Entry- Corned Beef

So the wife and I each did Corned Beef she did two and I ended up doing two also. Not a contest between us she did hers in the Crock Pot and I did on the Grill/Dutch Oven. We had 11 people and only had two slices left. Not bad!

I only took pictures of mine...
Started out in the Dutch oven

I was working in the shop between checking on the corned beef I didn’t even know I had my safety glasses on and my buddy didn’t let me know! LOL

After cooking needed some char on it!

Back under the lid

A little beer break

Done with the corned beef turned out great

I took mine into the house finished my beer went in the house and gone! Onto my 2nd corned beef...

Same pictures but darker out so really didn't take any that turned out that great

This is my buddy Phil manning the grill for a bit

So all turned out well! People ate well! And if anyone went home not full it’s their own fault
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

indy82z

• WKC Ranger
Re: St Pattys Entry- Corned Beef
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 08:07:50 AM »
Looks delicious...nice job!!

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 08:08:19 AM »
Looks great man! Haven't tried that Guinness yet. Pretty good? I'm a little ways south of you in Godfrey, Il. Right on the Mississippi river. A good friend will never pass the chance to laugh at ya! Take care.

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 08:25:16 AM »
Looks great man! Haven't tried that Guinness yet. Pretty good? I'm a little ways south of you in Godfrey, Il. Right on the Mississippi river. A good friend will never pass the chance to laugh at ya! Take care.

@Travis  The Beer is great!!!
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 09:09:45 PM »
I'm sticking with the original Guinness Stout  ...  like it best over Harps.   Fantastic looking CB, just enough char color.                                       SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".