LIVE!! Right now***WHATS ON YOUR GRILL?***Right now LIVE!!

Started by Hell Fire Grill, November 16, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1spacemanspiff

Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin on the 62 Wood dale


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
ISO Yellow ranger, custom



Shoestringshop

A few Scotch Eggs today for my friends at the American Legion


Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

bamakettles

Cod loins for tonight's fish tacos....


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

AZ2FL

Quote from: bamakettles on March 28, 2021, 02:54:46 PM
Cod loins for tonight's fish tacos....


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
Yummy fish tacos

Is Kellee using your gasser again?
Cheers

bamakettles


Quote from: AZ2FL on March 28, 2021, 02:58:44 PM
Quote from: bamakettles on March 28, 2021, 02:54:46 PM
Cod loins for tonight's fish tacos....


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
Yummy fish tacos

Is Kellee using your gasser again?
Cheers
You betcha!  About to dig in....


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

bamakettles

They were awesome.....grilled poblano pepper salsa made them truly amazing.


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

NL_Weber_fan


Babekyu

|Weber Spirit Gasser/22" Weber SS Performer Red Mist (EE-1999)/26" Weber Master Touch Smoke Grey/18" Weber Smokey Mountain Black (3" casters, Unknown BBQ hinge, Lavalock Vent Handles)/Weber 2726 Wood Burning Fireplace w/ original cover|

sonofabutcher

Tri tip that I left the cap on and scored


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

JEBIV

Well done right there, very nice cook !!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

NL_Weber_fan

Tomahawk cooked high, directly above hot coals.  Slow cooked for about 40 minutes.  Lid open the entire time.  I really like this as an alternative to a reverse sear.


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Thundermtn

#2549
8 hours in, pulled pork for lunch today! My first one so I hope it turns out good.