Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I was asked to sell a 1974? (need to check date codes tomorrow) 22" weber grill for a family member. Along with the grill, there are these accessories:

cover
rib rack (with box)
roast holder (with box)
corn and tater holder (no box, a bit rusted)
charcoal starter

I'm trying to price this fairly but also not get taken (ie, sell all for $30, LOL). I also am wondering if there is any value to keeping the RH-95 and RR-37 boxes - they are kinda yucky as - as one can imagine - they were stored in the garage all these years (yep, the racks themselves look unused, but the boxes are - while intact - a bit sketchy). Grill also was garaged and covered near as I can tell.

Should I part it out (ie, sell accessories separately)? Or just sell as one bundle? Since it's a black grill, the "paint job" isn't anything special, so I presume the grill itself isn't worth much.

I presume it's OK to post this question - I will not link to my marketplace listing or post any other details here, but would appreciate any guidance.
Dry Rubbed Vortex Wings.
- rub: salt, pepper, paprika, fennel, cinnamon, cumin, brown sugar, baking powder, and a dusting of potato starch
- coal: kingsford and whatever leftover chunks of generic lump coal I had in the shed
- wood: couple small chips of cherry and pecan

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Steak

You are a mad scientist with that summit. I mean that in the highest regard.  Awesome [emoji122]

Why yes, it is!

Roti Chicken!  One of our favorites, including our Pup’s.  Beaux gets one per week - fresh chicken is so good for them….and for us!

Why yes, it is!

Is it done yet?

Beautiful brisket!

OMG that pizza!!!

Charcoal Grilling & BBQ / Re: 5 de mayo - Carnita Cook Off
« Last post by bamakettles on May 05, 2024, 04:26:01 PM »
Cheers all!

Brisket at the stall ready to wrap.   Destined to be shredded beef barbacoa for a work party Tuesday. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brisket looks amazing Michael.  Nice job!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10