Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off Topic / Re: Thanks To Someone
« Last post by ASpitzer on Today at 05:36:22 AM »
Some really nice gifts. You must have won some lottery at Weber.
Brisket trimmings for Sullungtang. More grilling adjacent for this post. I made a Korean bone broth called Sullungtang by heating about 7-8lbs of beef leg bones at a medium boil over 5-6 hours.

I braised the brisket trimmings from my recent cook in leftover beef fat, soy sauce, sugar, and a pinch of salt. Braised for about 2-3 hours at 325F. Combine broth, brisket, green onions and salt to taste for a really nice bowl of noodle soup.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
Sausage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Off Topic / Re: Thanks To Someone
« Last post by Big Dawg on May 06, 2024, 02:12:18 PM »
Yeah, sure looks like you have an admirer.

BD
Weber Grill Forum (Grills, Accessories) / Re: Realization
« Last post by Big Dawg on May 06, 2024, 02:08:11 PM »

“Now that’s a Fiiirre!” Making me remember Eddie Murphy’s skit from back in the day, @bamakettles!

OMG I haven’t thought about that in decades… I actually have the Eddie Murphy vinyl album…. Columbia House record club.  I still remember taping that Penney to the membership card with my selection of 10 LPs.

And how f-ing hard it was to get out of the club after you got sucked into it ! ! !

BD
Great addition to the post!  Personal stories always welcome. Pretty dog!

I’ll try that. This is her sorry, not sorry face…

Apologies for the minor hijack. I promise next post will be grilling.

Love it and I personally love the pup photos.  You could never be mad at her for long with that face….

I’ll try that. This is her sorry, not sorry face…

Apologies for the minor hijack. I promise next post will be grilling.

Believe it or not, it's a bit of an obscure part when it comes to the assortment of Weber US cooking grates. Most reps don't even know it exists. My goal is to get it put on Weber.com eventually so anyone can just order it, but it'll take some work, as there are some higher priorities for the Weber.com team due to all the new product launches this season. #IworkforWeber
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10