Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I would keep the boxes, even if they’re old and falling apart. They’ve made it this far, let the new owner decide if they’re worth keeping.
Thanks - that's what I was thinking.

Is there anyone else in the family to whom you could give the whole setup?
No, no one else wants it. They all have their own grills and were asked. Not that I'm the only one in the family that appreciates vintage stuff... but I'm probably the one most obsessed about it.
I would keep the boxes, even if they’re old and falling apart. They’ve made it this far, let the new owner decide if they’re worth keeping.

Is there anyone else in the family to whom you could give the whole setup?
LOL I've used all of those. My favorite is a garage sale find, 'cause they're usually cheap. But sometimes there will be a WKC, FBMP or EBay ad that just makes you forget all about your preset limits. 😊
Yes.
Craigslist, OfferUp, and of course other WKC members!

If you’re looking for something specific, try creating a Want To Buy (WTB) post. You may get lucky with another member thinning their herd or pointing you to a CL ad.
Weber Grill Forum (Grills, Accessories) / How to score a vintage kettle?
« Last post by Babekyu on Today at 10:15:02 AM »
Hi,

Where is everyone finding their vintage kettles?  Are you finding them on Facebook Marketplace and/or Craigslist?  Bidding for them on Ebay?  Online Finds in this forum?  Garage and/or Estate sales?

Just curious.

Thank you.
Off Topic / Re: Thanks To Someone
« Last post by ASpitzer on Today at 05:36:22 AM »
Some really nice gifts. You must have won some lottery at Weber.
Brisket trimmings for Sullungtang. More grilling adjacent for this post. I made a Korean bone broth called Sullungtang by heating about 7-8lbs of beef leg bones at a medium boil over 5-6 hours.

I braised the brisket trimmings from my recent cook in leftover beef fat, soy sauce, sugar, and a pinch of salt. Braised for about 2-3 hours at 325F. Combine broth, brisket, green onions and salt to taste for a really nice bowl of noodle soup.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
Sausage

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10