Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
What elevated grate setup is this that you are using? [emoji3166]
I need one.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Sent from my SM-S918U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

That looks great [emoji1786]

Brisket last week was for work.  Free briskets are best but one for my wife ain’t too bad either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-S918U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

#obsessed lol

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Grate request

Kellee requested prime tri tip…. Happy to oblige.

Great Sunday with the grandson in Augusta! After a road trip from Washington DC to Augusta GA that had 3 stops along the way just for some Weberitis releif (no grills just accessories) I settled in today with my daughter and her kids.

My 4yro Weber Buddy and I cut the lawn and then unloaded the car of all the grill/Weber items from the road trip. The Super Score was the 10X10 Weber Canopy. Honestly, posted the ad from FB a couple weeks ago and was sure someone would get to it before I did. Lo and behold it was still listed 10 days later and so I added that as a stop on the trip down.

I brought a 70th yellow down to use and then clean up before heading back in 2 weeks. Another stop I made was picking up the bottom grate and pizza stone for a KettlePizza setup. I had purchased the top stainless steel heat deflector a year or so ago from @dwnthehatch and then got the insert 6 months ago when buying a cheap kettle…this stone and peel closed the whole deluxe package and all pieced together for $120.

So, the mission for today was to setup the canopy that I was told wouldn’t open and see if any tips on the canopy. We did get the canopy open as it was designed but please don’t ask my pregnant daughter if she helped or not!!!

Once up, I added the 70th under it with the KettlePizza accesorias to take the first picture. The grandboy immediately piped up and said, “no, no, no grandpa….that’s not how the ‘grilling station’ is supposed to be!”  So he told me where to put everything (mandated I remove the KettlePizza insert from the kettle and place on side) and then he put his new “grill” aka Birdfeeder down under the canopy.  He’s now walking around calling birdseed charcoal!  He’s told me twice today how much he loves his new grill. He even said, I like the new grill better than the other one you gave me, grandpa. The other one was a JJ that we’ve cooked on several times this year since he got it at Christmas!

One added comment, researching the canopy I found it at Weber online website. They only sell 2 versions now (1 Weber logo or 2 logos). The Weber side has 1 logo for ~$550 and the 2 logo version ~$770!!!  This one has to be dated because it has 4 large top logo es and 2 side logos on each side!  SUPER SCORE….I got it for $80 on FB! My luck is never this good but very thankful!

Enjoying a nice relaxing GA evening and the Weber life!

Ribs

Introduce Yourself / Re: New to this weber thing
« Last post by JEBIV on May 12, 2024, 10:08:40 AM »
Welcome from Doraville Ga, and enjoy the madness

Charcoal Grilling & BBQ / Chilean Sea Bass
« Last post by JEBIV on May 12, 2024, 10:07:27 AM »
These were delicious last night. Had my mom over for mothers Day. All in one, @jebivswife built these , indirect with some cherry wood for color and flavor

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]