Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Power has been out for 18 hours from a bad storm in Cypress (Houston).  Have to cook 9 pounds of crab from the freezer.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
Off Topic / Re: No Explanation Necessary... Round 2
« Last post by ASpitzer on Today at 08:05:43 AM »
I agree, What a Beauty! The epitome of early Weber kettles. Thumb screws, twist on ash pan, steel wheels and it's red! Thanks for posting!
« Last post by JEBIV on Today at 07:58:31 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a beauty
Weber Grill Forum (Grills, Accessories) / Re: Realization
« Last post by bamakettles on Today at 07:47:35 AM »
About a year ago......
« Last post by harris92 on Today at 06:58:41 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last post by Administrator on May 16, 2024, 10:36:40 PM »
Grill On!
« Last post by Pezdogs on May 16, 2024, 09:18:42 PM »
Apologies, as you are correct. I am better than that.I am here for the Greater good of the community so grill on.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

« Last post by Chris-B-Que on May 16, 2024, 08:40:50 PM »
Has a whinge about something.

Gets called out by a few and by ADMIN

Then proceeds to keep having a whinge. and starts having more goes at others.

Great job keeping the negativity to a maximum pezdogs.
Thought you were better then the rest.
Obvs not.

Grill on [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

« Last post by Blacky924 on May 16, 2024, 08:21:16 PM »
Let’s play on… but before we play on I’ll throw one last stab at someone and say that their opinion doesn’t matter because they have sold up some grills.

Your judging a person yet again and questioning his “2c” and saying that their opinion isn’t worth anything just because you have more grills then he does, or that they sold off some grills even though they still enjoy grilling quite regularly and are still regularly active in the groups. Or is this all about who’s been collecting longer? I struggle to understand it.

Great start to eliminating negativity. [emoji122] grill on [emoji849]

« Last post by Pezdogs on May 16, 2024, 08:00:00 PM »
Hey everyone, I am terribly sorry for doing something that has sparked a conversation on this forum that is not positive in nature. The WKC has been a reference for me for many years and I am a creeper in here and not a contributor. I do however enjoy seeing all of your grills and cooks along with the stories you share. In the summer of 2022 for Father’s Day my Wife upgraded my old blue 22” kettle that had traveled along with our growing family from house to house for the previous 17 years to a brand new Diner Green 70th anniversary kettle! This ignited a curiosity about vintage Weber kettles and many visits and hours reading and looking at grills on WKC, Then came the Facebook groups! The next summer in 2023 I discovered my first cool find a 1975 Statesman NIB! I was hooked! I spend many hours looking for the next find and the next! Then I find a Weber Galley Que! And then I am back on WKC and then I find a guy who made a list of Smokey Joe’s!!! And now I am down a rabbit hole! So for the past year I have been searching for and pursuing any Smokey Joe on the list. Smokey Joes from across the USA, Canada, Denmark, even brought one back from Australia. Along the way I have found some cool larger kettles that I promised my wife I wouldn’t collect! Started a collection of Go Anywhere’s, Helped gather, package and ship kettles to others, worked on some really cool Weber projects and Shared a lot of excitement and interest in the hobby to anyone who stops by the house to buy a restored kettle, make a trade, or just let me show them my joes. I offer my help to all that I encounter I ask if there are things I could help them find, When I make an agreement I stick to it, I show up on time, I always pay the seller as agreed, I am known to be a fair and at times a generous seller. Those that have met me or had dealings with me can speak to that. I have never had my integrity questioned by anyone much less been called a cockroach. I am new to this world, I am excited, I am chasing my list of grills! I am always looking for the next on the list! I have lost out to many grills I would of loved to have, FB marketplace bidding wars, that grill from the estate sale that was sold before the sale, the grill that disappeared off HiBId or EBay. I have seen most all of it in the past year! Never would I call someone names, call them out on Facebook, or question their integrity. Instead I enjoy them finding happiness in their new find and congratulate them on their new grill. I plan to keep after my collection and making friends along the way. I hope I am not judged by this one eBay purchase that has seemed to upset a few. I didn’t know there was a set of rules or a code to buying vintage Webers. Again I am new to this. Have fun guys and sorry for any bad vibes I may have caused this group.
Take Care, JT [emoji3577]

Let's see it fired up and play on. I would rather see what you're cooking up than being a lurker and enjoy the hobby as so many have before you. So many drop off and post "Unfortunately the time has come" as they sell off their grills and then only pop on here as they hear a little bit of noise and think their 2c is worth anything. Grill on 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10