Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
LOL I've used all of those. My favorite is a garage sale find, 'cause they're usually cheap. But sometimes there will be a WKC, FBMP or EBay ad that just makes you forget all about your preset limits. 😊
Yes.
Craigslist, OfferUp, and of course other WKC members!

If you’re looking for something specific, try creating a Want To Buy (WTB) post. You may get lucky with another member thinning their herd or pointing you to a CL ad.
Weber Grill Forum (Grills, Accessories) / How to score a vintage kettle?
« Last post by Babekyu on Today at 10:15:02 AM »
Hi,

Where is everyone finding their vintage kettles?  Are you finding them on Facebook Marketplace and/or Craigslist?  Bidding for them on Ebay?  Online Finds in this forum?  Garage and/or Estate sales?

Just curious.

Thank you.
Off Topic / Re: Thanks To Someone
« Last post by ASpitzer on Today at 05:36:22 AM »
Some really nice gifts. You must have won some lottery at Weber.
Brisket trimmings for Sullungtang. More grilling adjacent for this post. I made a Korean bone broth called Sullungtang by heating about 7-8lbs of beef leg bones at a medium boil over 5-6 hours.

I braised the brisket trimmings from my recent cook in leftover beef fat, soy sauce, sugar, and a pinch of salt. Braised for about 2-3 hours at 325F. Combine broth, brisket, green onions and salt to taste for a really nice bowl of noodle soup.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
Sausage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Off Topic / Re: Thanks To Someone
« Last post by Big Dawg on May 06, 2024, 02:12:18 PM »
Yeah, sure looks like you have an admirer.

BD
Weber Grill Forum (Grills, Accessories) / Re: Realization
« Last post by Big Dawg on May 06, 2024, 02:08:11 PM »

“Now that’s a Fiiirre!” Making me remember Eddie Murphy’s skit from back in the day, @bamakettles!

OMG I haven’t thought about that in decades… I actually have the Eddie Murphy vinyl album…. Columbia House record club.  I still remember taping that Penney to the membership card with my selection of 10 LPs.

And how f-ing hard it was to get out of the club after you got sucked into it ! ! !

BD
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10